1. So much came together in terms of planning for the next 6-8 months over the weekend, I cannot believe it. Its been a rush and I have been super busy scouring ebay and cussing people out for out bidding me at literally the last second. I even pulled off the highway after work today to bid on an item (responsibility, first people!) and my silly Iphone refused to update and I lost FOUR items in a 5 minute period. Sheesh.
2. I am playing around with a business model at the moment. I am looking into opening a shop, with a wide range of items. But its in the primary stages (aka in my mind) I’m still rolling it around my brain deciding if it would be a worth it endeavor. Stay tuned for details!
3. Holy migraines this week! I finally cut out ALL meat and got back to my healthy vegetarian diet, not my chips and soda vegetarian diet. I was still sneaking pepperoni (I know the worst meat ever) on my pizza, but this week that ended. I am detoxing all over the place. In the morning I make Steve and I our super packed shake (bananas, strawberries, blueberries, spinach, kale, amazing grass ORAC super foods powder, EFA omega 3,6,9, Spirulina, and local honey. Phew!) and then I take an almond butter sammy and green juice (cucumber, kale, spinach, romaine, 1 apple) to work and then I let myself have whatever we have for dinner, although this week I have been trying to stick to healthier options. My boss even gave me $10 to Starbucks and I have yet to touch it :)
4. I have been a (mostly) vegetarian, vegetarian for a year. I wish I could say I was rail thin and just loving life but I’ve honestly gained more weight because it was so easy to eat Pizza and Mac and Cheese than to truly commit to a true healthy life style. Eating healthy is getting easier now that I am making time for it (getting up earlier!) but it is still a work in progress.
5. I starting my “4th” year of memory keeping. This will be the first year that I am going to be keeping the memories as we make them and this is such a good year to start! I am caught up to date (I made traditional scrapbooks for the first 2 years that Steve and I were together and then I started project life with year 3 but I started this past March so I had to work backwards from March to the previous August and to be honest I hate that part of my PL album. Its not weekly and I was not all that wonderful about taking pictures all the time and we live a pretty boring, hot, sweaty life here in Texas. So there wasn’t much to fill that part but the album is still some how THICK. It was a perfect time to start year 4 because year 3 is busting out of the seems!