Handsome and sweet dog cuddling on Sunday.
Oh listless Wednesday. Its been a few weeks my mid-week friend. But I am here now and that’s all that matters.
1. Long weekend = the most productive I have felt in such a long time. I reorganized my entire life (almost). I still need to get a blogging calendar together (obviously!) and I need to get some BIG projects done over the next few days and then I will finally feel less crazy.
2. I’m waiting for something big to happen at my job and I’ve been waiting on it since April. So I haven’t had a good nights sleep since then, and the longer we wait the more and more sleep I am losing.
3. Next month is a big month and I honestly think it has something to do with both Steve and my lack of sleep in general.
4. I have decided that I dislike things that I have to do every day. Eat, sleep, shower. I have such disdain for these tasks because I have to do them over and over again. I still do them, mind you. I am not a heathen (most of the time). I just don’t have to like doing it. And I guess my adult job forcing me to shower every morning and wear make up and look presentable has finally gotten to me. I cannot wait until it cools off a bit so that a nice sweater and a pair of pants will get me through the day. I think my professional dresses are tired of the summer and want a break.
5. My iPhone is still a Words with Friend fiasco. I think I have 11 games going on as of late thanks to everyone in my family upgrading to iPhones/Kindle fires.
6. Paper source is the happiest place on earth. I made Steve drive the 35 miles each way with me last Thursday to buy stamps. I have a problem. Thats the first step right? Admitting it? I spent a small fortune but new that it would be a long time before we were back in that neck of the woods in Dallas. I really should have done some more online shopping before we went so I had a better idea of what I exactly wanted because I have another few items sitting in my cart online that I debating paying the shipping on. Scrapper problems.
7. In my iPhone updates and if you follow along on twitter/instagram, you will have seen some sneak peeks of a venture I am hoping to get off the ground this weekend. Stay tuned for details.
8. August was a crazy long/busy month. And as I logged in to finish this post today I saw this post from Candy at Happy Little Wonders and realized I must not be the only person who feels like the blog was an after thought for the month of August. I tried to follow her and post what I actually did in August that caused me to let dust collect on my little piece of the internet but I can’t think of anything! Must do better in September.
9. Still trying to decide, paper planner or iPhone calendar for my blog calendar. I mostly ignore my iCal and haven’t opened the paper planned that I have been
hauling carrying around for almost 2 weeks. Its a Russel+Hazel binder and man is that sucker heavy! I have to make a decision quick because I don’t think Steve is going to text my phone while I am half asleep dictating him ideas for much longer ;)
10. If you have not already, please go check out Elise Blaha and then go check out Naomi Davis of the Rock Star Diaries. I can safely assume that most of my free time was spent devouring these 2 blogs over the last few months. Elise is actually how I found Project Like and her 2013 Seafoam kit is amazing! And Naomi’s kids Samson and Elanor are seriously the cutest. I don’t want kids and I love looking at their little faces (safely through a computer/iPhone screen ;)).
As always, thanks for stopping by and welcome new followers :)!